- Motion Graphic Styles
- Industry Application
BASF, in collaboration with KaMin, aimed to introduce MetaMax, a highly reactive metakaolin, to architects and designers worldwide. As a unique pozzolanic admixture, MetaMax was developed to enhance concrete's strength, durability, and workability.
1. Scientific Complexity: The concepts involved in how MetaMax works within concrete are technically complex and required careful explanation to a non-technical audience.
2. Aesthetic Considerations: The presentation of MetaMax needed to showcase not just its functional benefits but also its aesthetic appeal in concrete production.
3. Tone Management: The video needed to maintain a warm, positive, and informative tone, with variations as per the script instructions.
1. Script Interpretation: The script was meticulously followed, maintaining the desired tone and following specific voice-over instructions, such as pauses and emphases on bold words.
2. Clear Explanations: Technical concepts, such as the reaction between MetaMax and free lime, were translated into accessible language and visuals.
3. Highlighting Benefits: The video highlighted MetaMax's ability to strengthen concrete, make it more dense, less porous, and enhance its aesthetic appeal.
4. Customer Engagement: By emphasizing how MetaMax has already benefited hundreds of customers, the video made a direct connection to real-world applications.
Share this story